Zucchini Pizza Bites
Enjoy this keto friendly meal that you family will love!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium-sized zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup finely grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup pepperoni (mini pepperoini work better)
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Working in batches, add zucchini and cook, flipping once, until golden, about 1-2 minutes on each side; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place zucchini rounds onto a large baking sheet. Top each zucchini round with marinara, mozzarella and pepperoni minis.
- Place into oven and cook until the cheese has melted, about 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkled with Italian seasoning.
- Serve and enjoy!