Detox Cranberry Energy Bites
Detoxify your body and kick up your energy with these delicious cranberry energy bites!
- 1 packed cup chopped dates
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. ground flax seeds
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups dry old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup shelled pistachio nuts
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- Combine the dates, honey, chia seeds, flax seeds and salt in a food processor, and pulse until smooth and combined. You should be able to stir the mixture — if it is too thick, add in another tablespoon or two of honey.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl, and stir in the oats, pistachios, almonds, and dried cranberries until evenly combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Once the mixture is cool (and easier to work with), use a spoon or cookie scoop to shape it into your desired size of energy balls. Alternately, you can line a small baking pan with parchment paper, and press the mixture evenly into the pan, let it cool, and then cut into bars.
- Enjoy immediately or store covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks!