If you could add an ingredient to your foods that delivered all the nutrients of several vegetables, grasses, and teas at once, would you?
Of course, you would! And, you’re in luck.
Here’s how to use them, and why you should.
Smoothies are likely the easiest food or drink in which to add Supremefood powders. Since they are already made with many ingredients, have a diverse texture, and are well-blended in a blender, they offer a great medium. Here are a few smoothie options:
Keto Zone Lemon Basil Glowing Skin Smoothies -This delicious, refreshing smoothie includes healthy-skin ingredients to make you glow including collagen powder, berries, and basil. Add Green or Red Supremefood.
Keto Zone Avocado Blueberry Smoothie – The ingredients in this smoothie provide healthy fats, blood-pressure-improving blueberries, medium-chain triglycerides and more. For even more nutrients, add Green or Red Supremefood.
Anti-Bloat Detox Celery Smoothie – If you’re feeling bloated, or just need a fresh start and detox, this smoothie is for you. Flood your body with even more nutrition by adding Green or Red Supremefood.
Teas and lemonades taste great with added fruit and vegetable flavors. Try:
Keto Zone Lemonade – Made with real lemon juice and Keto Zone sweeteners, this is a great drink in which to add Red Supremefood.
Keto Zone Sweet Tea – Sweet teas taste great when balanced with more savory vegetables. Try adding Green Supremefood. In addition to metabolism support, antioxidants, and brain nutrients, you’ll get fermented vegetables for digestive health!
Keto Zone Blueberry Muffins – Add Red Supremefood to make these berry muffins doubly great for you! Simply substitute 1/4 of the almond flour with Divine Health Fermented Red Supremefood.
Keto Zone Pumpkin Pancakes – Why not take a more savory turn with these high protein pumpkin pancakes? Add Green Supremefood by substituting 2 tablespoons of Divine Health Fermented Green Supremefood for 2 tablespoons coconut flour.
Keto Zone Cranberry Chia Jam – This “jam” is already jam-packed with great nutrition from chia and cranberries. Add even more by adding Red Supremefood.
Keto Zone Ginger Dip for Pain – How about a vegetable ginger dip? Yes, please. Add Green Supremefood to make it even more nutritious!
Keto Zone Basil Pesto – It’s easy to add fermented veggies to Keto Zone pesto, simply stir in Green Supremefood.
Fermented Foods have been exposed to yeast or bacteria, or fermenters. These fermenters eat natural sugars and starches in the food, thereby changing it.
What changes take place? Fermented foods contain:
It’s these qualities that make fermented foods amazing for health. Here’s how.
In addition to these changes, fermented foods contain many benefits:
1. Improve Digestive Health – Fermented foods fortify the digestive tract with more healthy bacteria. This can crowd-out and starve unhealthy bacteria and yeasts (1).
2. The Benefits of Fermented Foods for Immune Function – Amazingly, a bacteria that lives in the digestive tract actually reduces infections outside it. In fact, studies show improved immunity and benefits of fermented foods including reduced throat infections and colds, periodontitis improvements, reduced prostatitis, fewer vaginal infections, and decreased postoperative infections (2).
3. Fermented Foods and Weight Loss – While food isn’t a magic bullet for weight loss, many can help. Fermented foods and healthy bacteria may improve weight loss, insulin sensitivity, fasting glucose, and inflammation. These factors are big advantages in the fight against obesity (3).
4. Benefits of Fermented Foods to Healthy Skin – Studies show potential for fermented foods in treating atopic dermatitis with oral and topical healthy bacteria (4). In fact, for infants with a family history of eczema, healthy bacteria intake should be increased during the first year of life (5).
5. Fermented Foods Deliver More Nutrition – Fermented foods contain vitamins and minerals that are easy to digest and absorb. In fact, vitamins A and C increase in many foods after fermentation. Compounds like phytic acid that impair mineral absorption are decreased. Unlike most pills, fermented foods contain multiple bacteria strains plus the prebiotic fiber they eat (6).
It’s easy to add Divine Health Fermented Green Supremefood and Organic Red Supremefood to your foods and drinks every day. If you’re in the Keto Zone, they offer a great option to add low-carb fruits and vegetables. The benefits of fermented foods are far-reaching. They can positively impact your digestive tract, immune system, waistline, skin, and whole body with healthy bacteria and highly bioavailable nutrients. Add them today!