Keto Deviled Eggs
Are you looking for the perfect keto appetizer?
Most people like deviled eggs. They are simple, familiar, and delicious!
Unfortunately, most deviled eggs are made from low-quality mayonnaise that contains toxic rancid oils like canola, soy, and safflower oil.
Canola oil is probably the most common oil used in mayo and it has been linked to dementia and weight gain.
Avoiding these oils is particularly important on a high fat diet like the Keto Zone.
That’s why we are sharing this tasty deviled egg recipe made with healthy fat to feed your cells, balance your hormones, and nourish your nervous system.
- 8 organic hard boiled eggs, halved
- 2 cans wild-caught tuna, drained
- 1 small ogranic shallot, minced
- 1/3 cup keto mayonnaise (no canola, safflower, sunflower, soy, or vegetable oil)
- 1 teaspoon organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoons fresh organic chives, chopped
- Sea salt, to taste
- Organic black pepper, to taste
- Carefully remove cooked yolk from the eggs.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the egg yolks, apple cider vinegar, and mayonnaise.
- Add tuna, shallot, salt and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Spoon mixture in to egg halves.
- Garnish with chives.
- Enjoy, and keto on!
Serving Size: 4 deviled eggs
- Calories: 264 kcal
- Total Fat: 16 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Net Carbs: 2 g
- Protein: 27 g
How did your deviled eggs turn out? Let us know in the comments below!
More Keto Recipes For You Join Our Keto Group