Would you like a lighter and more refreshing alternative to your morning coffee that is nutrient dense, delicious, and detox approved?
Matcha is also loaded with chlorophyll with is the pigment responsible for the dark green color of the tea.
Matcha has less caffeine than coffee and also contains l-theanine which naturally balances out the stimulating effects of caffeine.
By using a blender, this latte recipe achieves an incredibly satisfying level of frothiness.
1/2 cup organic coconut milk
4 tablespoons organic matcha green tea powder
1/4 teaspoon organic vanilla bean powder
1 teaspoons pure organic maple syrup
1 scoop Fermented Green Supremefood
1 cup spring water
1. Stir matcha in to 1/2 cup of hot spring water, just under a boil.
2. Allow matcha to steep for 2-5 minutes.
3. Add coconut milk, vanilla powder, and maple syrup in to a blender.
4. Pour brewed matcha in to the blender
5. Blend for 20 – 30 seconds or to optimal frothiness.
6. Add a scoop of Fermented Green Supremefood.
7. Pulse for a few seconds to finish mixing.
8. Pour in to a glass full of ice cubes and enjoy immediately.
How did your latte turn out? Did you add any fun ingredients? Let us know in the comments below!
For more delicious detox recipes and expert guidance navigating your detox experience, join Dr. Colbert’s 21-Day Detox for FREE today!