Pain-Fighting Quinoa Breakfast Porridge
This easy-to-make and filling quinoa breakfast porridge offers blood-sugar stabilizing protein, anti-inflammatory properties, and tons of antioxidants to help fight pain.
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup cashew milk (or almond milk)
- 1½ cups fresh organic blueberries
- ¼ cup toasted walnuts
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- Combine the quinoa and cashew milk in a saucepan and slowly warm over medium low heat
- Stir in blueberries, cinnamon and walnuts until all are evenly warmed
- Remove from heat and stir in raw honey
- Top with chia seeds and serve!