Detox Vegetable Soup
30 Oct, 2015
Dr. Don Colbert
Try this delicious vegetable soup while on your 21 Day Detox
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed and chopped
- 1 28-ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 cups of kale, stemmed and chopped
- 2 T fresh parsley, chopped
*Organic Ingredients are always recommended
- Heat up a large pot over med-high heat and add olive oil.
- Throw in onion, carrot and celery and cook for 3-5 minutes or until onions are translucent.
- Add in garlic and bell pepper and cook for 1 minute.
- Add in green beans and cook for another minute.
- Top with diced tomatoes, vegetable stock and spices and give it a stir.
- Bring to a boil and then let simmer, uncovered over med-low heat for 25 minutes.
- Add in kale and cook for 5 more minutes (it will wilt).
- Top with fresh parsley and serve warm.
If you would like to join Dr. Colbert’s 21 Day Detox for Free go to www.DivineHealthDetox.com
Saw You on KCM. Ordered your book looking forward to reading and applying it to my Life