Being in the Keto Zone means you will experience enhanced weight loss, increased focus, and decreased appetite.
But to experience these benefits, you have to keep your carb intake to less than 20 grams per day!
Thankfully, these delicious gluten-free chocolate chip cookies have less than 2 grams of sugar per cookie, and they are totally grain-free!
These are a perfect snack for before or after a workout or as a light dessert after dinner. Remember, if you have a few too many of these scrumptious treats, you can always kick yourself right back in to the Keto Zone with Instant Ketones!
1/2 cup organic almond butter
1/4 cup grass-fed butter
2 tablespoons organic maple syrup
1 pasture-raised egg
1 cup blanched almond flour
1/4 cup 100% dark chocolate chips (sugar-free)
1 teaspoon organic vanilla powder or extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon organic coconut oil
Sea salt to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together wet ingredients including almond butter, butter, egg, and syrup until well combined.
3. Now add in dry ingredients including almond flour, baking soda, vanilla, and sea salt and mix thoroughly.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
5. Coat a 9×13 glass baking pan with coconut oil.
6. Use your hands to make 8 evenly sized balls out of the dough and put them on the pan.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
How did your keto cookies turn out? Let us know in the comments below!
For more about Dr. Colbert’s Keto Zone lifestyle, visit www.ketozone.com!
More Keto Recipes For You Join Our Keto Group
Getting ready to buy ingredients.
Husband must have his treats at night. Thank God there is food on this journey you can enjoy.
Still looking for a physician in Greenville, SC. Your book references did not show physicians that did full exams, other than Bio identical harmones. Could you refer one for me and my husband.
Looming forward to your recipes.
Thank You & God Bless!