Keto Zone Granola Nut Bars
You are going to love these keto-friendly granola bars!
They are the perfect low-carb snack for when you are on the move.
Most store bought granola bars are loaded with inflammatory grains and sugars that will kick you out of the Keto Zone.
However, these tasty homemade keto granola bars are made with organic nuts and seeds. They are low in carbs so you can keep burning fat and feeling great.
You can have our Keto Zne Granola Nut Bars as a quick breakfast, a midday snack, or a low-carb dessert. They are as versatile as they are delicious!
1 cup organic almonds, sliced
1 cup organic pistachios
1/2 cup organic pecans, halved
1/2 cup organic sunflower seeds
1/3 cup dried unsweetened cranberries, chopped
1/2 cup grass-fed butter, melted
1 pasture-raised egg
2 teaspoons yacon syrup
1/2 cup keto sweetener
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine the pistachios, almonds, pecans, sunflower seeds, cranberries, and sea salt in a food processor.
- Process until mixture is well-combined.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the egg.
- Add whisked egg to the nut mixture and stir until mixture is coated with egg.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Once melted, remove butter from heat.
- Add yacon syrup to the butter and stir until well-combined.
- Add sweetener and vanilla to butter mixture and stir to combine.
- Add butter mixture to the nut mixture and stir until well-combined.
- Transfer granola mixture to the baking pan.
- Flatten out the mixture so it evenly fills the pan.
- Bake granola for 25 minutes, or until it begins to turn golden brown.
- Once cooked, remove from oven and allow to cool for about 20 minutes.
- Remove granola from the pan and use a sharp knife to cut the granola into 16 evenly-sized bars.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Granola bar will keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Yields: 16 bars
Serving size: 1 bar
Calories: 182 kilocalories
Fat: 18 grams
Total Carbohydrates: 7 grams
Fiber: 3 grams
Protein: 4 grams