Low Carb Taco Wraps
11 Dec, 2015
Dr. Don Colbert
Enjoy this low carb, high fiber meal that kids will love too!
- Romaine lettuce (full leaves, not chopped)
- 1 lb. lean ground meat (beef, chicken, or turkey)
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- Crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup water
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Optional: shredded cheese to garnish
- In a large skillet, brown meat very well and season with salt and black pepper
- While cooking meat, prepare lettuce leaves on plate
- Add all spices to skillet and cook for 1 minute
- Add beans, corn and water until the water cooks out
- Taste for seasoning
- Fill each lettuce leaf with the prepared meat
- Garnish each wrap with shredded cheese or serve as is
very good info.
Need to list how many it serves, and what the gms are for fat, carbs, and protein, please!