When cold weather hits, some people feel it in their bones.
If you suffer from achy joints or arthritis, cold-weather seasons can be especially painful. Thankfully, there are natural ways to decrease pain while improving overall health.
For hundreds of years, people have used turmeric for joint pain relief.
Now, many studies show that its benefits can go far beyond pain.
Here’s a wonderful Keto Zone Turmeric Tea for Joint Pain. Plus, why and how to include turmeric in your daily diet, and what to do if you need more than your diet can provide.
KETO ZONE TURMERIC TEA FOR JOINT PAIN
- 2-3 inches whole turmeric root, peeled and cut in 1/4 inch slices OR 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 inches whole ginger root, peeled and cut in 1/2 inch slices OR 2 tsp ground ginger
- 9 whole cloves OR 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 8 green tea bags or similar amount of whole leaf tea
- 1 Tbsp. MCT Oil Powder, MCT Oil or 2 Tbsp. coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. Collagen
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Boil 64 oz. water in a large pot. Reduce to simmer.
- Add whole root spices and whole cloves. Cover and allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- If using ground spices, add to pot. Stir well and allow to simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Green tea (bags or loose leaf). Steep 2 minutes.
- Strain (if needed) and/or remove bags.
- Add MCT Oil Powder (or MCT Oil or coconut milk), collagen, and lemon juice. Stir well.
- Refrigerate up to 1 week and reheat as needed.