After all your hard work and progress on the Keto Zone, you deserve to indulge this Labor Day weekend!
Luckily, we’ve made your cookout planning easier with our Keto Zone Fruit Pizza. Made with keto cookie dough, cream cheese filling, and topped with juicy fruit, this Labor Day dessert will impress all your family members and neighbors.
Our fruit pizza is sweet and refreshing, but most importantly, easy to make! It’s time to relax and enjoy your holiday weekend with your family and friends.
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons cold butter, diced into chunks
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup keto sweetener
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup keto sweetener
- 1/2 strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- In a food processor, combine the almond flour, salt, xanthan gum, low carb sweetener, and vanilla together. Pulse a few times, then add cold butter. Pulse until it looks like bread crumbs. Add in egg and pulse until the dough comes together into a ball. Place in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- While the dough is in the fridge, combine the softened cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla, and low carb sweetener together in a bowl. Whisk until smooth and fluffy. Place in the fridge until ready to use.
- While you wait, slice your strawberries in half and remove the stems.
- Take dough out of the fridge after an hour, and place between two sheets of parchment paper. With a rolling pin, roll out the dough until it’s about 12 inches all the way around. Dough should look like a pizza.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Remove the top layer of parchment paper from the dough and carefully flip the parchment over and place the dough out onto the pan you choose to use. Repair the crust with your fingers if it breaks. Use a fork to poke holes through the dough to create air pockets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until dough is lightly golden. Let dough fully cool before adding cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the dough.
- Top with strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries, before you’re ready to serve. You can store in the fridge for a few days. Enjoy!
Servings: 8 slices
Serving Size: 1 slice
Calories: 250 kcalories
Fat: 27 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
Net Carbs: 4 grams
Protein: 8 grams
Recipe adapted from Bon Appeteach.