Need to feed a crowd this Holiday Season? Or, want a breakfast you can make once and warm up quickly in for days to come?
Look no further than Keto Zone Super-Seed Overnight “Oatmeal.”
Similar to traditional overnight oats, you slow cook it while you sleep and wake up to a warm, delicious breakfast.
But, it’s different. We’ve replaced the oats with 3 amazing seeds that are whole-protein and high-nutrient. This means long-lasting keto zone energy and nourishment.
Here is how and why you’ll want to make this a staple in your home.
It’s easy. Just slow cook and sleep.
KETO ZONE SUPER-SEED OVERNIGHT “OATMEAL”
- ¾ cup hemp seeds
- 6 Tbsp. living chia seeds
- 6 Tbsp. ground flaxseeds
- ½ cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup fresh cranberries (optional)
- 1.5 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 3 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extra
- ¼ cup hydrolyzed collagen
- IMPORTANT: Grease your slow cooker with coconut oil. Otherwise, your “oatmeal” may stick and burn to the sides.
- Place all ingredients in your slow cooker, stir well, cover, and cook on low 7-8 hours.
- Once cooked, stir well and serve. Add more non-dairy milk, nuts, maple extract, berries, cream, or a low-carb sweetener like erythritol etc. if desired.
- Optionally, store in refrigerator 3-4 days or freeze up to 6 months. Reheat in microwave or stovetop. Serves 6.
Nutrition info: 353 calories, 2 gm net carbs, 10 gm fiber, 27 gm fat, 15 gm protein