Keto Zone Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken
Do you think most chicken breast recipes are boring and bland.
If so, then this keto chicken recipe is sure to be a pleasant surprise!
With a rich and delicious cheesy mozzarella filling complemented by the mild sweetness of fresh sliced tomato, this recipe is sure to not disappoint!
Made with organic chicken baked in the oven with heart-healthy olive oil, this recipe is loaded with healthy fats and bioavailable protein.
Try this recipe out for your next low-carb dinner and find out why you never need to be bored with chicken again!
4 chicken breasts
4 tablespoons organic olive oil
1 organic tomato, sliced
1 tablespoon coconut aminos
1 cup organic mozzarella, shredded
4 leaves organic basil, chopped
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
- Slice a “pocket” into the side of each chicken breast.
- In a small bow, combine 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of coconut aminos and whisk until well combined.
- Coat the outside of the chicken breast with olive oil mixture.
- Season breasts with sea salt and black pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine shredded mozzarella with 1 tablespoon olive oil, onion powder, chopped basil, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Mix cheese mixture until well combined.
- Arrange chicken breasts on the baking pan.
- Stuff each breast with cheese mixture.
- Stick a couple slices of tomato in to each chicken breast.
- Place chicken breasts in the oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken breasts begin to turn golden brown.
- Remove chicken from the oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite keto vegetable.
Yield: 4 Breasts
Serving Size: 1 Breast
Calories: 635 Kilocalories
Protein: 43 grams
Total Carbohydrates: 9 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Net carbs: 7 grams
Fat: 47 grams