Do you love the delicious taste and tantalizing sensation of a fudgesicle melting in your mouth on a hot summer day?
Do you want to be able to have this experience even when on a ketogenic diet for weight loss?
Then this super simple fudgesicle recipe is for you!
These vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, and low-glycemic treats are sweetened with stevia and contain a considerable amount of healthy fat from coconut.
Losing weight has never tasted so good!
-1 can full fat organic coconut milk
-2 ounces organic 100% dark chocolate (no sugar added)
– 4 tablespoons of coconut butter
-1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
-¼ teaspoon stevia
1. Blend all ingredients until a smooth consistency is reached
2. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and set a timer for 30 minutes
3. When the timer goes off, place popsicle sticks into semi-frozen popsicles
4. Freeze for at least 2 hours
How did your fudgesicles turn out? Let us know in the comments below!
For more ketogenic recipes as well as expert guidance on how to use a modified ketogenic diet for weight loss, sign up for Dr. Colbert’s Slender System for FREE today!