Do you love the delicious taste and tantalizing sensation of a fudgesicle melting in your mouth on a hot summer day?
Do you want to be able to have this experience even when on a ketogenic diet for weight loss?
These vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, and low-glycemic treats are sweetened with stevia and contain a considerable amount of healthy fat from coconut.
Losing weight has never tasted so good!
-1 can full fat organic coconut milk
-2 ounces organic 100% dark chocolate (no sugar added)
– 4 tablespoons of coconut butter
-1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
-¼ teaspoon stevia
1. Blend all ingredients until a smooth consistency is reached
2. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and set a timer for 30 minutes
3. When the timer goes off, place popsicle sticks into semi-frozen popsicles
4. Freeze for at least 2 hours
How did your fudgesicles turn out? Let us know in the comments below!
For more ketogenic recipes as well as expert guidance on how to use a modified ketogenic diet for weight loss, sign up for Dr. Colbert’s Slender System for FREE today!
Sign up for Dr. Colbert's Newsletter
Receive the latest news on preventative medicine, supplements, promotions, and much more.