With Summer right around the corner, lemonade season is here! Unfortunately, most mass produced lemonade is made with processed ingredients and loaded with sugar and preservatives.
– Mason Jar
– 12 oz Filtered or Spring Water
– 1/4 cup Organic Raspberries (Fresh or Frozen)
– 3-4 Fresh Organic Mint Leaves
– 1 Large Organic Lemon
– 2 Tbs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
– 2-3 Drops of Liquid Stevia
– Pinch of Sea Salt
1. In the evening, put raspberries and mint leaves in a 16 oz mason jar and fill 3/4 full with water
2. Place jar in the fridge and let sit overnight
3. In the morning, remove jar from fridge
4. Squeeze juice of the lemon in to the jar of raspberry mint water
5. Add the apple cider vinegar, stevia, and pinch of salt
6. Garnish with extra mint, stir, and enjoy!
This is a great detoxifying and low sugar alternative to conventional lemonade. This recipe is perfect for those participating in Dr. Colbert’s 21-Day Detox! It will prime your digestive system and alkalize your body for the day ahead while providing valuable probiotics. How did you like your Raspberry Mint Lemonade? Let us know and share your variations in the comments below!