It’s an exciting time at the Colbert Institute for Anti-Aging, and it’s all feeling confident and healthy in your own skin! Our team is now offering Sciton Laser Treatment. Sciton Lasers are the gold-standard for a skin transformation treatment.
In fact, the Colbert Institute’s Nurse Practitioners perform this groundbreaking new treatment option and are getting jaw-dropping results. Here are the details of the treatments and how to book your own appointment. Radiating beauty is just one call away!
Why Sciton Laser Treatments?
While there are many laser treatment options available, some do not require a medical professional for use. Some are simply tools used by beauty professionals without medical degrees or medical training.
The Sciton Laser is different. Sciton Lasers are used by doctors and health care professionals to provide professional-grade skin transforming treatments.
These are not small improvements or band-aids on a skin issue. The Sciton Lasers use laser and light wavelengths including broadband light for both aesthetic and surgical procedures. They resurface your skin, which can reverse wrinkles, sun spots, signs of aging
, and fatigued skin (1
). Every medical professional who uses them undergoes comprehensive training making the treatments safe, effective, and absolutely skin-transforming.
How Can A Sciton Laser Transform Your Skin?
Sciton lasers treat a broad variety of skin and body issues, from acne to wrinkles to skin laxity and more. Specifically, you can find treatment for:
Dr. Colbert’s team offers a vast array of skin treatments using the Sciton Laser. The Sciton Laser actually resurfaces your skin, removing the unhealthy layer of skin and unveiling a youthful, healthy layer underneath. Skin transforming treatments include:
- Acne: Acne is the most common skin condition in the United States (2). It’s an inflammatory condition that affects millions and is exacerbated when hair follicles become clogged with oil and dead skin cells. If you suffer from acne, skin resurfacing can absolutely change your skin.
- Pigmentations: Pigmentations include brown spots, sun spots, moles, melasma or other skin patches that appear lighter or darker than normal.
- Textures and Wrinkles: Aging skin often comes with unwanted changes. These can include wrinkles, fine lines, enlarged pores, rough texture, or a dull tone.
- Scars: Many adults have scars they would like to shrink or soften.
- Neck Contouring: If you have sagging neck skin or stubborn pockets of fat you can’t seem to change, neck contouring can help!
- Body Contouring: Like neck contouring, body contouring can help you reduce the appearance and pockets of fat on your body.
- Skin Laxity: As people age, the skin ages too. It can start to sag and lax as it loses its natural collagen and elasticity.
- Lumpy, Dimpled Skin: Underlying fat cells can push against the skin, and cause a lumpy, dimpled appearance. This is known as cellulite, which is common on the thighs, buttocks,
abdomen, hips, and arms.
- Unwanted Hair: Laser hair removal is a popular choice for anyone with unwanted face or body hair.
- Venous Insufficiency: Since leg veins work against gravity, they sometimes don’t send blood to the heart effectively. Laser treatment can help.
- Vascular Lesions: Enlarged or broken blood vessels can result in vascular lesions. These appear as rosacea, port wine stains, spider veins, and birthmarks. If you have unwanted
vascular lesions, laser treatment is an effective option.
Hair & Speciality Treatments
- Hair Removal: Unwanted hair can be a source of frustration and embarrassment. Laser hair removal is safe and effective!
- Onychomycosis: Onychomycosis, also known as nail fungus, can be difficult and dangerous to treat using oral medications or over-the-counter applications. Instead, try laser treatment
to promote fungus-free healthy nails.
- Warts: Millions of adults suffer from these small, grainy, difficult bumps. Laser treatment is a viable, effective option for removal.
As women age, they often notice gynecological changes to genitourinary/urology health. If you are concerned, call and talk to our medical professionals about options that support vaginal health and healthy mucosal tissue.
Are You Ready for a Skin Transformation?
If you suffer from any of the ailments listed above, you’re likely ready for a skin transformation. The Colbert Institute for Anti-Aging can tackle these with the professional medical use of Sciton Lasers. They perform these specific treatments with Sciton Lasers:
- Broadband Light Photofacial
- Micro Laser Peel (Superficial Resurfacing)
- Fraxel Laser Resurfacing (ProFractional)
- Deep Total Resurfacing Laser
- Blue Light Acne Treatment
- Laser Hair Removal
Frequently Asked Questions:
Of course, you may have questions before booking an appointment. The staff at the Colbert Institute for Anti-Aging is ready and equipped to answer all your questions. Here are some of the most common regarding the Sciton Laser skin transforming treatments:
- Will the treatment hurt? No. There is minimal discomfort often described as the sting of a rubber band snapping against the skin. Treatment may be slightly more or less painful, depending on the laser treatment and an individual’s sense of pain. Sciton Laser treatments are overall very well tolerated.
- Are there any possible side effects? Depending on the specific treatment, and as with all laser treatments, there is a small chance of side effects. These including redness, swelling, and itching, infection, hyperpigmentation, hyperpigmentation, scarring, burns, bruising. Our medical professionals are comprehensively trained to deliver effective treatment with minimal discomfort or side effects.
- How much downtime is needed? Downtime is also based on the type of laser used and treatment. For most, the downtime required is less than a week. Some treatments require 2-3 weeks before the skin is completely healed and the final results are visible.
- How much does it cost? Costs vary based on treatment and severity. Call today to discuss payment options!
Give Yourself the Gift of a Sciton Laser Skin Transforming Treatment – Book Today
Book your skin transforming treatment today at the Colbert Institute for Anti-Aging in Lake Mary, Florida.
To book, call 407-331-7007. Gift yourself health, beauty, and more confidence in your own skin!