Do you miss eating cheesecake on the Keto Zone diet?
There’s no reason to feel deprived of this classic dessert, just because you are eating low-carb!
This delicious Keto Zone cheesecake recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
While this tasty dessert is loaded with healthy fats and protein, it’s also very low in carbs. That means our Keto Zone Cheesecake is a guilt-free dish that still tastes delicious without kicking you out of the Keto Zone!
3 cups organic cream cheese
2 cups organic full-fat yogurt (no sugar-added)
2 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2/3 cup erythritol
1/4 cup blanched almond flour
3 cups blanched almond flour
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Set cream cheese out on counter to thaw at room temperature.
- Combine crust ingredients in a food processor and mix until well-combined.
- Pour mixture into a lined 9-inch springform pan.
- Form dough around edges of the pan then put in the fridge to set.
- Fill a baking pan halfway with water.
- Place pan on the oven’s lower rack.
- Combine cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla, lemon juice, erythritol, and 1/3 cup almond flour in a food processor.
- Mix until well combined.
- Remove crust from the fridge and spread filling on top.
- Place cheese cake on the middle rack of the oven above the water pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Do not open the oven during baking.
- After 30 minutes, keep the oven closed and turn off the heat.
- Let the cheesecake sit in the oven for 5 more minutes.
- Remove cheesecake from oven.
- Allow cake to cool on the counter for 20 minutes.
- Place into refrigerator to set overnight.
- Once set, remove from the refrigerator.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 250 kcal
Fat: 20 grams
Total Carbohydrates: 6 grams
Fiber: 5 grams
Net Carbs: 2 grams
Protein: 6 grams