Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte
Your favorite fall recipe, Slender System approved!
- 2 cups Coffee, strong and fresh brewed
- 1 cup Coconut Milk (from the carton)
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend (recipe below)
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 15 drops Kal Liquid Stevia
Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend:
- 2 tbsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. Allspice
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cloves
- 1/4 tsp. Cardamom
- In a pot over medium-low heat, add the pumpkin, butter, coconut milk, and spices.
- While the pumpkin mixture is coming together, brew 2 cups worth of strong coffee.
- Once the pumpkin mixture is starting to get hot and bubble slightly, mix it together.
- Stir in your 2 cups of strong coffee well.
- Add Kal liquid stevia and heavy cream. Take an immersion blender to it and blend it well over the stove-top.
- Add a little extra whipped cream on top with a pinch more spice.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy!
Macros Per Serving: 132 calories – 13g fat – 3.5g carbohydrates – 0.4g protein