One of the most common concerns around adopting a keto diet is what to eat for a healthy low-carb snack.
Most snack foods on the market are loaded with carbohydrates and preservatives.
Even “healthy snacks” like granola bars are often made with grains like oats and loaded with excess sugar.
That’s why we decided to find a delicious, convenient, and portable Slender System approved granola bar recipe to share with you.
These grain-free granola bars are sure to satisfy your hunger without spiking your blood sugar!
1 cup organic sprouted almonds
1 cup organic sprouted pumpkin seeds
1 cup organic sprouted sunflower seeds
1/2 cup organic shredded coconut unsweetened
1/4 cup organic cocoa nibs
1/4 cup organic coconut oil melted
4 tbsp organic almond butter
1 tsp organic vanilla
2 tsp organic cinnamon
pinch sea salt
2 pasture-raised eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Place all the ingredients in the blender.
3. Pulse until combined but still relatively chunky.
4. Place in an oiled 7×10 inch baking dish. For thin and crispy bars, use a larger dish.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
7. Cut bars in to desired size.
8. Eat within 2 weeks.
How did your granola bars turn out? Let us know in the comments below!
For more ketogenic recipes as well as expert guidance on how to use a modified ketogenic diet for weight loss and health, sign up for Dr. Colbert’s Slender System for FREE today!