Are you looking for a delicious, easy, and detox friendly breakfast recipe that the whole family will love?
Well these almond butter pancakes taste so good that eating them feels like a decadent treat. And the best part is that they are detox approved!
These pancakes are gluten free, grain free, dairy free, and vegetarian. With these pancakes, every morning can feel like a special occasion.
4 organic/free-range eggs
6 tablespoons of Living Chia Seed powder
1/2 cup organic almond butter
4 tablespoons organic coconut oil
1/2 cup organic coconut flour
1 cup organic coconut milk
1 tablespoon organic cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon organic vanilla
Pinch of sea salt
1. Combine eggs, coconut milk, and nut butter, and coconut oil in a blender, food processor or mixing bowl and mix well
2. Once wet ingredients are blended, add in your chia seed powder, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, and sea salt and mix well
3. Melt about 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat
4. Pour about 2 tablespoons of the batter at a time into the skillet and cook until the bottom appears set (1 to 2 minutes). Flip with a spatula and cook another minute on the other side.
5. Set cooked cakes aside on a plate.
How did your banana pancakes turn out? Let us know in the comments below!