Cinnamon Apple Chips
Fight the cravings with this healthy snack!
- 2 red apples
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sugar (may use Stevia as substitute)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Wash and scrub apples and slice into thin pieces
- Remove any seeds or stems from the slices
- In a large zip lock bag, add the cinnamon, sugar and apple slices
- Seal the bag tight, and shake it up
- Place the apples onto parchment paper on a baking sheet
- Cook for 1 hour and then flip apples and cook for an additional 30 minutes to an hour or until the chips have lost most of their moisture
- For the last 15 minutes, move the apples to the top shelf of the oven
- After baking, let cool and serve!
*Cooking times will very depending on the thickness of the apple slices
Yield: 2 servings