With autumn turning to winter, and the Holidays soon approaching, you’re likely in the mood for delicious, warm, and comforting foods. While it’s imperative to watch out for sugar and harmful carbohydrates, there are many amazing keto recipes and options available.
Here are 3 of our favorites for November. Prepare to be blown away by these delicious flavors. You won’t believe they are low-carb and nourishing!
3 Delectable Keto Zone Recipes
1. Keto Zone Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
- 4 ounces full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces organic butter, softened
- 1/4 cup low-carb powdered sweetener (such as Swerve)
- 1/2 cup canned organic pumpkin puree
- 4 tablespoons unflavored Keto Zone MCT Oil Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- pinch each allspice, cloves, and salt
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Grease or place paper liners in a mini muffin tin. Alternatively, use a silicone mold and set it on the counter.
- Whisk the softened cream cheese and butter in a medium mixing bowl until thoroughly combined. Next, add the sweetener, pumpkin puree, MCT oil powder, vanilla, salt, and spices to the mixture. Stir well.
- Divide mixture into a mini muffin tin or silicone molds. Place a half pecan on top of each fat bomb.
- Freeze 2-3 hours, or until firm. Wrap well and store in a refrigerator or freezer. Enjoy!
Nutrition info: 141 calories, 14 grams fat, 2 grams net carbohydrates (3 grams carbohydrates, 1 gram fiber), 2 grams protein
2. Keto Zone Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into small florets (about 8 cups)
- 6 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons Keto Zone Unflavored Hydrolyzed Collagen Powder
- 7 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium in a large pot. Add chopped onions and cook until tender, about 6 minutes. Add minced garlic, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
- Add cauliflower, stock, collagen, 3 sprigs thyme, and the bay leaf. Bring to a simmer. Continue to cook until cauliflower is very tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once cauliflower is tender, remove thyme and bay leaf (discard). Blend soup with an immersion blender or transfer to a blender or food processor to puree until smooth.
- Pour back into the pot, if needed, and stir in cream. Reheat if necessary. Serve in soup bowls and garnish with 1 sprig each of thyme and a drizzle of remaining olive oil.
Nutrition info: 185 calories, 16 grams fat, 5 net grams carbohydrates (8 grams carbohydrates, 3 grams fiber), 5 grams protein
3. Keto Zone Herbed Cornish Hens
- 4 Cornish game hens
- Sea Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Italian Herbs
- 4 tablespoons organic butter, softened
- 16 cloves garlic
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F.
- Rub each game hen with chickens with 1 tablespoon of butter. Lightly season each hen with salt, pepper, and herb mixture.
- Place 1 lemon wedge, 4 garlic cloves, and 1 sprig of rosemary in the cavity of each hen.
- Arrange hens in a large, heavy roasting pan or a foil/silicone lined baking sheet.
- Roast hens in a preheated oven for 25 minutes. Then, reduce heat to 350 degrees F and continue to roast another 25 minutes, or until hens are golden brown and juices run clear (internal temperature should be 170 degrees).
- Remove hens from the oven. Tent with aluminum foil and allow it to rest for at least 10 minutes before carving. Serves 4.*
Nutrition info: 423 calories, 20 grams fat, 5 net grams carbohydrates (5 grams carbohydrates, 0 grams fiber), 52 grams protein.
*Alternatively, serve ½ Cornish hen per serving, and drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil per serving to decrease protein to 26 grams and increase fat to 48 grams.
Keto Zone Recipes Can Empower You Through the Holidays!
You don’t have to give up on your weight, health, and wellness goals just because it’s the Holiday Season. Sure, there’s more temptation and goodies. But, you can feel empowered and in control with Keto Zone recipes.
Use these 3 easy tips to stay on track:
- Only eat as though it’s a Holiday, on the Holidays! Instead of eating like it’s a party for 6 weeks, eat your normal, healthy Keto Zone diet each day, and thoroughly enjoy the Holidays themselves.
- Look for Keto Zone recipes with stated nutrition information. This makes it easy to enjoy delicious recipes without ever missing old unhealthy favorites.
- Think of health as a gift you’re giving yourself. It’s not a burden or compromise to stay healthy through these months. Your health is one of the most important gifts you can ever give yourself. Take joy in it!
You can stay on track and enjoy delicious recipes through November. Try these favorites. They are easy, delicious, and in the Keto Zone!