Detox Almond Butter Banana Pancakes
Are you looking for a delicious, easy, and detox friendly breakfast recipe that the whole family will love?
Well these almond butter banana pancakes taste so good that eating them feels like a decadent treat. And the best part is that they are detox approved!
These pancakes are gluten free, grain free, dairy free, and vegetarian. With these pancakes, every morning can feel like a special occasion.
4 organic bananas
6 pasture-raised eggs
1/2 cup organic almond butter
4 Tbsp organic coconut oil
1/2 cup organic coconut flour
1 tablespoon organic cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon organic vanilla
Pinch of sea salt
1. Combine bananas, eggs, and nut butter, and coconut oil in a blender, food processor or mixing bowl and mix well
2. Once wet ingredients are blended, add in your coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, and sea salt and mix well
3. Melt about 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat
4. Pour about 2 tablespoons of the batter at a time into the skillet and cook until the bottom appears set (1 to 2 minutes). Flip with a spatula and cook another minute on the other side.
5. Set cooked cakes aside on a plate.
6. Serve topped with sliced bananas and a drizzle of maple syrup.
How did your banana pancakes turn out? Let us know in the comments below!
For more delicious detox recipes and expert guidance navigating your detox experience, join Dr. Colbert’s 21-Day Detox for FREE today!