Baked Sweet Cayenne Chicken
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 chicken breast
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Stir honey, garlic, lemon juice, mustard, paprika and cayenne together in a small bowl
- Put the chicken breast on a baking sheet and brush the chicken breast with the glaze; Leave a little bit of the glaze for later
- Bake for 15 minutes then add the rest of the glaze to the chicken and bake for another 10 minutes
- Lastly, broil the chicken for 1 minutes so that it is nice and crispy!
Loved your books for a long time.