Low Carb Avocado Lime Salmon
Pressed for time and need a quick low carb dinner option? Try this delicious salmon on a bed of cauliflower rice that super quick and easy to make!
- 2 salmon fillets with skin (6 oz.)
- 1 organic avocado
- 1/2 lime
- 2 tbsp. red onion (diced)
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- Rice cauliflower by pulsing it in a food processor until it resembles rice
- Cookthe riced cauliflower in a lightly oiled pan and covered for 8 minutes
- In a food processor, blend together the avocado, the juice of 1/2 a lime and diced red onion until smooth and creamy, then set aside
- Heat a skillet with some oil and cook your salmon fillet skin side down for about 4-5 minutes
- Season salmon with salt and pepper while it’s cooking
- Flip salmon and continue to cook for an additional 4-5 minutes
- Serve salmon over a bed of cauliflower rice and a generous dollop of your avocado lime sauce.