As the days wear on and the Corona Virus makes its way through our country, it’s important to stay diligent. We are committed to bringing you up-to-date information and recommendations. Here are the current Keys to Avoid COVID-19 (Corona Virus).
1. Practice Social Distancing: Stay 6-10 feet away from individuals, avoiding gathering/crowds of 10 people or more.
2. Wash Hands Frequently: Wash for at least 20 seconds (the length of humming “Happy Birthday” one time through). Be sure to scrub in between fingers, under fingernails, fingertips, and thumbs. The Key is to produce friction with rubbing.
3. Avoid Touching Your Face (ie. eyes, mouth, nose): If you do touch your face, wash your hands immediately with soap and water or use sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
4. Avoid Direct Skin Contact with Metal Surfaces: Metal surfaces such as faucets, door handles (especially in public restrooms), gas pumps, etc. USE a Kleenex or paper towel when touching these surfaces, and discard after use. Then wash your hands with the above technique. The virus can live on the surfaces for a prolonged period of time.
5. Protecting the Immune System:
6. Practice No Fear: Stand on the Word of God. Read, out loud, and meditate on Scripture (i.e. Psalm 91 and 2 Timothy 1:7). Use “I” and include any family members’ names when confessing these Scripture daily. Fear increases cortisol, which in turn weakens the immune system.
7. If You Become Symptomatic:
8. Supplemental Options for Prevention: Buffered Vitamin C or Ester-C – take 500-1000 mg every day. Zinc 30 mg tablet every day. Divine Health Green Supreme Food 1 scoop per day. Divine Heath Multivitamin 1 tablet every day.
Stay diligent and use the keys to avoid COVID-19. Although it’s a tough time, we can move forward without fear and endure.